Чтобы определить Ваш уровень владения английский языком, необходимо пройти тестирование.
1. I can’t find my keys anywhere. I ___________have left them at work.
2. Would you prefer lemonade or orange juice?
- If you like
- Yes, please
- Have you got anything else?
- Are you sure about that?
3. Kate can ___ all night long.
- To dance
4. Nickolas plays chess ___ anyone else I know.
- Better than
- As best as
- More good than
- Better as
5. This particular college has a very selective ……………..policy.
6. Could you possibly give me …………….. ?
- Some advices
- A piece of advice
- An advice
7. My father ______________ his new car for two weeks now
8. The version of the film I saw had been __________ censored.
9. Tim was too __________ to ask Monika for a dance.
10. My aunt is going to stay with me
- How long for?
- How was it?
- How often do you see?
- How do you do?
11. When Jane __________ to do something, you can be sure she’ll do it, and do it well.
- Takes up
- Gets on
- Brings about
- Sets out
12. Anna seemed to take _________at my comments on her work
13. The doctor ……………..me that there would be no pain.
14. Ron has made up his ……………..to become a teacher.
15. We won’t go on holiday ___ we save enough money.
16. If only I __________ made that phone call!
17. There has been so much media __________ of the wedding that I’m completely fed up with it.
18. The snow was …………………. heavily when I left the house.
19. I didn’t ___________driving home in the storm so I stayed overnight in a hotel
20. When Kate ……………..at Pier 90, it was crowded with football fans.
21. That old saucepan will come in _______ when we go camping
22. I promise I ___ you with the washing-up as soon as I finish this cleaning.
- Am helping
- Am going to help
- Will help
23. How old are you?
- I am 16 years.
- I am 16.
- I have 16.
- I have 16 years.
24. Turning back now is out of the __________ .
25. Who’s calling, please?
- It’s David Parker.
- Just a moment.
- I’ll call you back.
Только зарегистрированные пользователи могут проходить этот тест.